2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can just picture it now. The RS go 3-0 up inside 20 mins on Wednesday night, and they’ll spend the whole match singing Benitez’s name.

It’s going to a painful week.

waiting-patiently-sit.gif

*gets comfy...

We'll 100% go down if somthing isn't done soon. Its obviously not all Benitez's fault but he just isn't the answer and the longer we postpone the inevitable the worse the situation will become. The derby will be horrendous on Wed, I'd not be surprised if that was the end of the road for him. Goodison will be poisonous

Given him loads of leeway with injuries - but it’s currently getting worse and worse. If he loses here and Liverpool then it’s game over.

No matter if the quality isn’t there - there doesn’t seem to be any shape or clear gameplan. Thought he’d at least make us solid.

So our only tactic is to draw them out of their side to create space when we have the ball. Theyre clearly not biting. Why is the spanish blob not changing the tactics? Im baffled. If i can see this, SURELY he can too.

We'll 100% go down if somthing isn't done soon. Its obviously not all Benitez's fault but he just isn't the answer and the longer we postpone the inevitable the worse the situation will become. The derby will be horrendous on Wed, I'd not be surprised if that was the end of the road for him. Goodison will be poisonous

Yep, it could get nasty for Rafael and I don't want to see that, maybe they could pretend he sick and let Dunc take over for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.