2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some girls say they like Hamlet, but what they really like is the expensive bookshelf. Although man appears rather complex, we are driven by the same mechanisms as 250,000 years ago.

The same can be said in part about football, although it seems like the game is very complex, especially with social media and all the information out there, but the purpose is still to score more goals than the opponent. Usually the team with the best players wins.

Had Burnley used the same game model as Manchester City, they would have lost all their matches. This is perhaps the most complex game model in today's football. So instead, they use a model, which is admittedly limited, but which gives them the greatest probability of taking the most points. This model allows them to compete with teams that have far greater resources, so in that sense it may not be limited, but on the contrary.

So instead of reading Hamlet, you have a much better chance of getting a shag if you buy an expensive bookshelf.
Are you on the ale, mate?

Some girls say they like Hamlet, but what they really like is the expensive bookshelf. Although man appears rather complex, we are driven by the same mechanisms as 250,000 years ago.

The same can be said in part about football, although it seems like the game is very complex, especially with social media and all the information out there, but the purpose is still to score more goals than the opponent. Usually the team with the best players wins.

Had Burnley used the same game model as Manchester City, they would have lost all their matches. This is perhaps the most complex game model in today's football. So instead, they use a model, which is admittedly limited, but which gives them the greatest probability of taking the most points. This model allows them to compete with teams that have far greater resources, so in that sense it may not be limited, but on the contrary.

So instead of reading Hamlet, you have a much better chance of getting a shag if you buy an expensive bookshelf.

Took the words right out of my mouth

Even if we are 3 points away from the relegation zone in January ?

Deluded........

Asked if he was confident of retaining Moshiri's support if results were continue being poor between now and Christmas, Benitez said: "Yes. I don't want to be here for three years, I want to be here for even more.

"I want to be here for the new stadium and try to be successful there also.

"Mr Moshiri, he knows."

He wants to do well but he knows, from when we had conversations in the beginning and what happened later on, he knows they have to support me and support the structure in general to be sure that we can improve.

"All the conversations with him have been really positive and every time he's telling me: 'Rafael, tell us what you need' and 'how can we improve, what can we do?'

He wants to do well but he knows, from when we had conversations in the beginning and what happened later on, he knows they have to support me and support the structure in general to be sure that we can improve.

"All the conversations with him have been really positive and every time he's telling me: 'Rafael, tell us what you need' and 'how can we improve, what can we do?'

Me?

Get off the internet and onto the trainung pitch Mr Benitez

Status
Not open for further replies.