2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How have we got one of the best records in the league for attacking set pieces when we haven’t scored from a single one all season?
It was on something the other day we are about 4th in the list of most goals scored from set pieces, maybe it's just a PL thing in total rather than just per season.

Our Mr Benitez needs to get things right for tonight.

Great start but with a lot of injuries and bad decisions, Everton need to turn this around.

Hopefully we will get a little luck tonight

Bench Rondon for crying out loud

It was on something the other day we are about 4th in the list of most goals scored from set pieces, maybe it's just a PL thing in total rather than just per season.

I think that was dating back a year. They have been awful since Gylfi and James aren’t around to take them. (Obviously having DCL and Mina missing doesn’t help either)

It’s a big concern tbh as we used to rely on them quite a lot.

As I said mate David Moyes was apparently washed up - West Ham just gave him a bit of time and money not £1.7m and 9 games.

Maybe you should have a think about that as there is no quick fix when you have a cluster of tripe at the club

Keane
Holgate
Coleman
Davies
Gomes
Toshun
Iwobi
Gbamin
Delph

9 core players who've stank the gaff out under 3-4 managers (5 in the cases of Keane/Holgate/Coleman/Davies).

And people think the answer is to just sack another one...
You can add the clown in goal, Rondon, Godfrey and even (I cant defend for toffee) Digne.

Well if you think we will get a result then get off the managers back every 5 seconds! lol

Same suspects every single day praising constantly regardless of winning 1 in 6 and getting spanked at home to Watford and sticking with rondon.

Why not make a thread dedicated to praising the fat pig Kopite relentlessly so the rest of us can just discuss the manager as the season goes on in peace?
Fixed for you.

Bolded because very few actually call him that but you keep throwing it out there as if everyone who doesn't like him uses it. You have probably said those words more than any other poster here because of that.

Fixed for you.

Bolded because very few actually call him that but you keep throwing it out there as if everyone who doesn't like him uses it. You have probably said those words more than any other poster here because of that.

Football fan dares support the manager acknowledging the tough hand said manager has been dealt

Wow stop the press!! What is this madness!!

How long before Mr Benitez stops smiling and the Everton That Spirit crushes him? I hope he wins, we need a turnaround in our collective energy and feel of the club!

You can add the clown in goal, Rondon, Godfrey and even (I cant defend for toffee) Digne.

You know how Digne is seemingly untouchable, it's probably because there's literally no body to challenge for his place any more. However good he is, there's no credible alternative and if we had Niels pushing him more he'd play better I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.