2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect mate, I think we, the fan base are quite right to be fuming at the shambles yesterday. Watford are garbage. It’s a disgrace to capitulate how we did when leading with 12 minutes to go. Yes the players rightly get stuck, but the manager has to carry the can for that . His subs were appalling.
you’re arguments make vey little sense and it’s a bit insulting of you to keep referring to us as a ‘banter fan base if geordies’. Which you have done all day in your posts. If I’m honest mate, you seem very righteous and angry and I think your are a little bit creepy.

I was fuming but at the right targets:

Marcel Brands
Bill Kenwright
Moshiri to an extent
The gutless players who've thrown manager after manager under the bus.

Do these idiots slamming the manager really believe everything gets suddenly rosey if we sack him tomorrow? Have they been in a coma the last 7 years under 5 different managers ranging from young progressive to experienced Champions League winners?

Im more than happy to debate with sensible people but when its just a group of angry middle aged blokes just annoyed that the manager once managed Liverpool then I dont have time for that pettiness.

He picks out faults with the players tbf, and points to how much Mina was missed, Godfrey's failings at CB.

But also points out Benitez's decisions, the way the atmosphere turned with the Gordon sub, how it was basically chaos with no organisation and Benitez failed to react.

Been reading this forum then lol

With 15 mins to go Ranieri made the decisions and motivated his team to spectacularly turn the game around.
He totally outthought his counterpart, these are the margins on which managers are judged and our current manager failed the test miserably yesterday.
Out managed by our former manager last week and Ranieri this week.
And he continues to play Rondon for 90mins.
I think Benitez got the subs wrong yesterday as everyone seems to agree but I don’t think you can really say Ranieri won the game for them.

Our meltdown cost us the game, just like it did at Villa. If you really think about it, can you remember a game where we played solid for the whole 90? I can’t. We always seem to have a period of 10-20 mins minimum where we struggle and in some games we have gotten away with it and others we haven’t. That’s down to the manager to fix for sure but it’s a reflection on the players who were in the squad before he joined rather than anything he has done since he joined

I think Benitez got the subs wrong yesterday as everyone seems to agree but I don’t think you can really say Ranieri won the game for them.

Our meltdown cost us the game, just like it did at Villa. If you really think about it, can you remember a game where we played solid for the whole 90? I can’t. We always seem to have a period of 10-20 mins minimum where we struggle and in some games we have gotten away with it and others we haven’t. That’s down to the manager to fix for sure but it’s a reflection on the players who were in the squad before he joined rather than anything he has done since he joined

I think thats most teams in general.
But i agree when we collapse its like keystone cops style collapse.
Yest was unforgiveable.
Players and manager. Shamed this club.

We've won 1 of our last 6 games in all comps.

Villa (A) - 0-3
QPR (A) - 2-2 (lost on pens)
Norwich (H) - 2-0
Man Utd (A) - 1-1
West Ham (H) - 0-1
Watford (H) - 2-5

Any manager would, and should, be fair game for criticism after such a run.

And we were in good form when we had our only two good strikers fit.

We won 1 in 8 without Doucoure last season and our record without Richarlison was awful under both Silva and Ancelotti.

How many times does it need showing that when we lose certain key players we simply fall to pieces?

Its Grandpa Simpson shouting at a cloud meme you can fume but you're fuming at the wrong person - replace Benitez with Guardiola and we still go on poor runs with certain key players injured and thats on Marcel Brands and the recruitment over the years which has left with a shocking squad that is barely PL quality.

How many kin times do we have to sack managers before you all wake up and start holding the right people to account?

Benitez is a fat kopite pig WHO CARES start focusing on the real problems thats been here long before the manager rocked up.

Posting constant drivel doesn’t make it any less drivel mate. Maybe you were sat behind me yesterday moaning about Tom Davies being the cause of all our problems. Happens every game, someone gets one thought in their mind and they can’t see the game properly because they are obsessed with that one thought.

some on here make Danny Murphy look like a master pundit with their analysis

But you believe I think DCL is actually Championship standard so I'm not sure you understood my post at all.

But you believe I think DCL is actually Championship standard so I'm not sure you understood my post at all.

I wasn’t talking about you specifically. I don’t follow what you post on here so if you say you were joking about DCL then fair enough but there’s a lot of posters on here that are not joking or so single minded that they can’t put anything in proper context of how we are as a team and how this league is for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.