2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t think we may have had more of an attacking presence and control if he started Allan, Doucoure & Gray. Let’s not pretend just the goalkeeper was to blame there.

Well we scored 2 goals despite the squad changes and if the goalkeeper hadn't gifted them 2 soft goals then we would have won 2-0, so I don't think we needed those players

We shouldn't need more than 2 goals to beat QPR. The reason we did was because the keeper was cack

........it's love for Everton.............Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't do not matter.
Agree, Nil satis nisi optimum, Rafael Benitez, EFC

https _specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_60dc8317df10132238691ffd_Benitez-Everton_960x0...jpg

Well we scored 2 goals despite the squad changes and if the goalkeeper hadn't gifted them 2 soft goals then we would have won 2-0, so I don't think we needed those players

We shouldn't need more than 2 goals to beat QPR. The reason we did was because the keeper was cack

But you could also say if we had them we'd have scored 4 and Begovic being crap wouldn't have mattered. Swings and roundabouts.

:coffee:

A perfect example of how peoples bias can influence their analysis of situations.

If we’d got the result on the weekend with Ancelotti in charge it would be King Don Carlo all over the forum, from people who are doing their best to dampen the mood this time around.

Some embarrassing comments by the FSW lovers on here. He has made a very similar start to Carlo and the reliance on a 1.7m man is embarrassing. He should be grateful that Ole is an idiot with the team he put out and they should have been out of sight by half time. His limited tactics will only get so many results, his luck will run dry soon

Some embarrassing comments by the FSW lovers on here. He has made a very similar start to Carlo and the reliance on a 1.7m man is embarrassing. He should be grateful that Ole is an idiot with the team he put out and they should have been out of sight by half time. His limited tactics will only get so many results, his luck will run dry soon

Absolutely gagging for us to lose a game lol

haha pinning your hopes on Moyes next? Good luck with that

A perfect example of how peoples bias can influence their analysis of situations.

If we’d got the result on the weekend with Ancelotti in charge it would be King Don Carlo all over the forum, from people who are doing their best to dampen the mood this time around.

Exactly. For anyone about to jump on this and make out I’m some Benitez fanboy, I never subscribed to the “Don Carlo” crap either, I thought it was badly badly cringe, and still is. He was just the Everton manager, I just wanted him to do a good job, had no emotional attachment to him just as I don’t with the current manager. I just hope Benitez does a better job than the 10th and 12th place finishes Ancelotti managed.

I tell you what's running dry, Benitez bashing. Why wouldn't you be reliant on a 1.7m who is making the team tick, for a club who are constrained by FFP? Done a lot more than a 45m man who can't be named. Or a so called legend who didn't even know who we were playing. I think you'll find any so called "FSW lovers" on here also love the club, who he manages, works hard for and is quite frankly a breath of fresh air.

giphy.gif

This one of the oddest posts I’ve seen on this forum in 8 and a half years.

Status
Not open for further replies.