2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We have more points than this many games played last year. Yet last year we took over the net. Getting number one on iTunes. Trending all over twitter. It was like a mass orgy in here. Pandemonium. 'Take my wife Carlo'

1 point better of... 'doing OK' 'doing what's expected', 'stop over praising the manager'.

Then again 435 people to 30 odd people. They are just a small few screaming loud at the clouds with very high output..

Its not representative of us.

We have more points than this many games played last year. Yet last year we took over the net. Getting number one on iTunes. Trending all over twitter. It was like a mass orgy in here. Pandemonium. 'Take my wife Carlo'

1 point better of... 'doing OK' 'doing what's expected', 'stop over praising the manager'.

Then again 435 people to 30 odd people. They are just a small few screaming loud at the clouds with very high output..

Its not representative of us.

No one is screaming loud in the No list. The only people screaming loud are the Benitez fantasists who post in this thread, and other threads, about him every 5 seconds. You need a hobby.

No one is screaming loud in the No list. The only people screaming loud are the Benitez fantasists who post in this thread, and other threads, about him every 5 seconds. You need a hobby.
Can't mate. I'm flat out since 5am and won't finish work till 7 tonight. Would love a hobby.

He's had a good start in the League and got us a very creditable point away at Old Traffic, especially with the squad issues we've been having

Can't really fault him right now, outside of the defeat in the League Cup which was more down to Begavic being mince than anything else, and it's not like Pickford was an option for that game either

Persisting with an obviously unfit Rondon when we do have Simms as an option is something you can perhaps raise an eyebrow at too, but it's not like we're rich with options due to our lack of squad depth and there's not much he can do about that, so again I think it would be unfair to really have a go at him for it

All I will say is that some of his biggest supporters on here are almost sycophantic about him to a certain degree and I can see that leading to tension when people have legitimate criticisms for him as the season roles on, because they're probably going to go full on Martinez Cult about it and it's going to get ugly on here

Status
Not open for further replies.