2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You show me proof that he isn't on 140k a week+

And don't quote Blue infested media that have taken you and Team James in.

James Rodriguez wasn't signing for Everton on a free transfer to be paid around the same as Rondon and Andros Townsend.

Only a crazy person or someone incredibly naive would believe that sort of fairytale.
At the time of his signing it was reported he had agreed a pay cut https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-of-james-rodriguez-from-real-madrid-for-224m (it was also reported we paid £20 million for him (which was later revised to be £12 million and finally claimed to be a free transfer). Then this summer it was reported he earned £200k a week https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-james-rodriguez-transfer-latest-21193787.amp

Who knows what the truth is but it definitely points to the club briefing the press to suit their agenda at any given time.

Ex kopite yeah but I think he's a good bloke. He's on soccer am here and coming across just genuine and decent. he knows the game inside out, I honestly think he will be here when we move to BMD. I hope he is because it means he's doing a good job. He will absolutely give us more effort than Ancelotti. Not hard I agree....

I'm already used to him.

I reserve the right to go full DaveK 2010 if we lose on Monday like.

Some high level vaulting going on here. Love it!

He should have vaulted this...

and this...

This is called Consistency.

Poor old @tommye 's smoking gun.

depositphotos_73222037-stock-photo-gun-tied-in-a-knot.jpg

At the time of his signing it was reported he had agreed a pay cut https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-of-james-rodriguez-from-real-madrid-for-224m (it was also reported we paid £20 million for him (which was later revised to be £12 million and finally claimed to be a free transfer). Then this summer it was reported he earned £200k a week https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-james-rodriguez-transfer-latest-21193787.amp

Who knows what the truth is but it definitely points to the club briefing the press to suit their agenda at any given time.

I agree we can't know the truth, but I can't believe the club is either well enough connected or clever enough to brief the press according to an agenda. I can't remember any really clever PR / Marketing work that we have done, apart from maybe the stadium consultation, and James' reveal in the USA etc - they
have been recent highlights.

Tommy, all you had was evidence of me slagging off a Liverpool manager. Imagine an Everton fan doing that? Now he's Everton manager he gets support until he proves himself incapable of moving us forward - my stated position throughout.

Nothing to see here Tommy, move on.
I think this speaks for at least half the Everton fan base.. still funny none the less.

My personal take on this vault is that it demonstrates growth on the part of @davek. A more mature outlook on the world. The sight of man recognising the world isn't black and white (or blue and red), with shades of grey (green?) in between. Less reliance on profanity too.

I think we should cherish this rather than attack the man.

Tommy, all you had was evidence of me slagging off a Liverpool manager. Imagine an Everton fan doing that? Now he's Everton manager he gets support until he proves himself incapable of moving us forward - my stated position throughout.

Nothing to see here Tommy, move on.
Personal attacks on your new hero, not his capabilities as manager.

Totally shameless **** who'd sicken me IF i were a red...
Somebody lock this ******* lunatic away...

Tut tut David.

Personal attacks on your new hero, not his capabilities as manager.

Totally shameless **** who'd sicken me IF i were a red...
Somebody lock this ******* lunatic away...

Tut tut David.
Feeble stuff.

I think everyone realises that you attack a Liverpool manager but support your own manager. Souness would probably be the exception given his Hillsborough record.

Anyway, it's time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.