2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bow before our new king.

It's good to see a reaction and effort from the players. Also nice to see that we actually seem to have a plan with the ball, and would you believe it, players making runs off the ball.

So sorry that a lot of you have had your weekends ruined by the team you claim to support winning a game. Maybe just back the manager and hope he does well here. If results start to go bad then by all means resume your tantrums, I’ll be right there with you. Good result today and obviously whatever the manager said at half time worked! Time for booze.

we had a bit more balance on the flanks than last season, was more going down the right than normal. 2nd half was much better, whatever he did at half - well done Rafael.

Yip, the Benitez haters are proper gutted. They were dying to for us to lose so they could say i told you so and spread some more horrible negativeness and hang up some we know were you live soiled bed sheets outside the wrong house. We were actually good for the first 20 mins and then in that 2nd half which was largely down to a very good half team talk by the Manager.

Time to get behind the Manager whether we win or lose and we will definitely do both througout the season and its way too early to predict how we will do but there are plenty of encouraging signs.

So sorry that a lot of you have had your weekends ruined by the team you claim to support winning a game. Maybe just back the manager and hope he does well here. If results start to go bad then by all means resume your tantrums, I’ll be right there with you. Good result today and obviously whatever the manager said at half time worked! Time for booze.
You have no idea what you're talking about WUM. Of course, I enjoyed Everton winning today. I hated seeing that bloke in the dugout though. Is that okay with you? I really hope I can gain your approval.

Plan A - Get the ball wide and cross onto DCL’s head.
Plan B - The same but do it better.

More than we’ve had for a while I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.