2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You only need to look at the league table. Do you seriously think Terry Venables or Gerry Francis would do any better?

We've got a manager who is getting the absolute maximum out of what he's been dealt. He's had too many injuries tonight.
ahh the arl league table after a few games shout.

weve played 3 teams who haven't got a single win between them yet

Such a sad state of affairs in here: we have @4737carlin and @FrenchDarrenBent calling out posters without naming names

@banno making ridiculous lies and desperately back tracking, unable to back up his statements

the only person who has the balls to name someone is @everton1953. He’s only person who has come out with a bit of self respect

night lids
How old are you mate? You come across as very very young....if you are not young then you are certainly immature.
Anyways, I am out of here and off to Greece for a few weeks so will hope Benitez and Everton do well while I am away. That would make me happy

How old are you mate? You come across as very very young....if you are not young then you are certainly immature.
Anyways, I am out of here and off to Greece for a few weeks so will hope Benitez and Everton do well while I am away. That would make me happy
I hope the sun shines on you and on Everton and Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.