2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the boards job to calm the fans, not first and foremost. They don't answer to screeching voices on the interwebs. At that level you don't annouce a dismissal until it's 100% done and all parties are on the same page. This is something I have a little bit of experience of working with relatively high level execs in the business world. The contracts and clauses can be complex, HR/legalities can be a nightmare if everything isn't water-tight. It's not quite as simple as yelling "Ya Fired!".
Yes they do. The fans are the club mate and the board know that. Granted the Internet is probably more hyperbolic but I think it's fair to say even the most quiet of Evertonians are fairly annoyed atm. It's done the minute they say you're sacked mate which they obv already have. Martinez compo court case went on for yonks after he was replaced. You can sack a manager before compo is sorted you know? Someone else can be in charge while all that legal stuff you talk about is sorted. They'd pretty much have us over a barrel and technically be unsackable if that wasn't the case mate

Exclusive pictures of Rafael‘s leaving do:

0782515D-823C-4400-982D-9F610586353B.jpeg

Yes they do. The fans are the club mate and the board know that. Granted the Internet is probably more hyperbolic but I think it's fair to say even the most quiet of Evertonians are fairly annoyed atm. It's done the minute they say you're sacked mate which they obv already have. Martinez compo court case went on for yonks after he was replaced. You can sack a manager before compo is sorted you know? Someone else can be in charge while all that legal stuff you talk about is sorted. They'd pretty much have us over a barrel and technically be unsackable if that wasn't the case mate

you think it’s monday like me?

I’d have Moyes. Not keen to have him back since the day he left but I’ve change my mind. He will definitely provide stability and actually knows what he’s doing with a declining club.

Status
Not open for further replies.