2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us judge when we have our players back such as the main striker. Let us judge when he has more than 1.7m to spend and start bringing his own players in.
Let us judge when it is not someone elses team but his own
I don’t think any of those would count as get out clauses at any other premier league club given the results we have seen.

Every single club would have fired him unless he’d worked miracles for them in the past (Bielsa/Dyche)

He’s here because of the owner and no one else.

I don’t think any of those would count as get out clauses at any other premier league club given the results we have seen.

Every single club would have fired him unless he’d worked miracles for them in the past (Bielsa/Dyche)

He’s here because of the owner and no one else.
Think the mitigating circumstances have kept him in a job plus his history or trophies and stability is a plus. He is here for a clear out and he has only just begun. Getting the poison out the club can only be beneficial in the long term

Let us judge when we have our players back such as the main striker. Let us judge when he has more than 1.7m to spend and start bringing his own players in.
This is why his position is secure.

The owners know the mess he has inherited and will give him time. The team we’re playing well before the injuries and that will count in his favour. I think Moshiri and Usmanov have thick enough skin to brush off criticism from a vocal section of th3 fan base.

He's been here half a season. He can be judged. He started off doing as well as could be possibly expected then descended into overlooking one of our worst ever runs of performances. His job is to eke out points when we have problems due to injuries and he really didn't perform as he should have.

I'd give him a 4.5/10 at the moment and that's being generous. Not that it matters, we won't be able to fumigate the manager's office from his kopite stench until after this season.

The owners know the mess he has inherited and will give him time. The team we’re playing well before the injuries and that will count in his favour. I think Moshiri and Usmanov have thick enough skin to brush off criticism from a vocal section of th3 fan base.
But, the league table wont lie

Results needed to climb the table, otherwise I fear another manager on his way.

They are all contributing favours. But doesn't mean he can't be judged for the 'style' of play or for the tactics.

We haven't had a single manager since moyes who has had their own team, its always been made up of previous managers players. So I hope you haven't judged any of the previous managers.

They got a few results but they weren't playing well.

Some arrogant people still imagine we are the big boys and lil
Brighton are the nomarks. Why should Potter move sideways to us? Get real, we have deteriorated to their level of lower PL club. If he moves it won't be here.

we aren’t big as once we’re but we’re still bigger than those mentioned.

nobody has told potter to move sideways they’ve been on a awful run and have just won a game, oh let’s get him!!!! NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.