Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drives a blue car apparently

Good to know we probably wont have another Red Tree debacle
yes, and perhaps more importantly, rumour has it he's put the kibosh on 'The Mikado' being the theme for this year's Blue Chrimbo panto. I have long expounded this was a ridiculously over-intricate 'production'; one that would distract our brave lionhearts' attentions away from togger and more toward what costumes they'd need to be preparing for, come Yuletide.
Keep it simple...fairies and pixies and elves....and a blue costumed Santa of course!!

Kinda shows why Ancelotti is a good fit at them clubs. Half them players don't think they need to be managed so Carlo just lets them do what they want. Guess the method didn't end up working at Ev.

All that tweet tells me is that Benitez tried manage a bunch of premadonas, they didn't like it and turned on him and got him out.

Kinda shows why Ancelotti is a good fit at them clubs. Half them players don't think they need to be managed so Carlo just lets them do what they want. Guess the method didn't end up working at Ev.

All that tweet tells me is that Benitez tried manage a bunch of premadonas, they didn't like it and turned on him and got him out.
imagine if you did that in real life to your boss

you would get sacked!

unfortunately some players are bigger than the club as Ronaldo has just proven and can get away with anything

no doubt its in his contract he takes all penalties and free kicks as well

imagine if you did that in real life to your boss

you would get sacked!

unfortunately some players are bigger than the club as Ronaldo has just proven and can get away with anything

no doubt its in his contract he takes all penalties and free kicks as well
Just like its on James contract to have a break every so often. Benitez doesn't play that game. Fortunately he has a bit of power here and the owners will be on his his side.

Last edited:
I supported him because he was the Everton manager but he was gash when you look back at it. I'm also convinced he knew he was getting the Madrid job from about Jan/Feb

I mean, I was one of the biggest advocates for us needing a lot of improvements at the back of last season

But, regardless of the circumstances, he also managed us to some very important wins for the club

He turned Dom into an actual centre-forward, too. We did improve under him at the back, albeit that came with some failings up top.

Carlo's man management and management in some individual moments was brilliant. When he set us up right in matches, we were generally excellent.

It was those games where he didn't seem to realise that we needed to be perfectly drilled in every department to get a result that cost us, and his tendency to just randomly try mad systems to see if that would change it.

In Ancelotti’s book he gets endorsements from CR7 , Zlatan , Beckham , Nesta and Terry.

You would be hard pressed to find a more confident and self motivated group of players.

Judging from the comments from Bayern players CA doesn't do intensity in training or match preparation.

I suspect that despite professing to be an excellent man manager he finds dealing with " ordinary " players difficult and is unable to motivate them.

With the benefit of hindsight he was a terrible fit for Everton.

Carlo showed me a few players are not deserving of the mega money they7 are on, they need an iron fist just to be able to motivate themselves to play. His skillset is one of tweaking world stars and pumping them full of confidence, knowing they are doing the work to be the best themselves. Never going to work on the next tier down and we have a lot of those types.

Carlo showed me a few players are not deserving of the mega money they7 are on, they need an iron fist just to be able to motivate themselves to play. His skillset is one of tweaking world stars and pumping them full of confidence, knowing they are doing the work to be the best themselves. Never going to work on the next tier down and we have a lot of those types.
It was destined to end in tiers.

I like that. Treats everybody the same way.
Just comes across as arrogant if you ask me. So much so that I don't believe it happened, certainly not in the exact way portrayed in that post. At least a little bit of artistic license being shown by the twitter account I think. ;)

As regards your actual post, treating everybody the same will only lead to issues with players. Every player is different and any good manager will learn to press the right buttons with each player to get the best out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.