2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many tongues up Benitez’s ring piece after a couple of wins. Sickening.
To quote his No1 fanboy...
Screenshot_20210911-205403_Samsung Internet.jpg

And to think, I almost gave up on the Benitez thread because it was treading the same tedious water every time I opened it - and I include my own posts in the snorefest.

But kudos to @tommye and @davek for this vault delving. May I suggest that these tales from the crypt are resurrected once Benitez starts the inevitable feud with the owner.
Dave knows I love him dearly and I'm merely providing him with a pleasant diversion from his usual battles of will.

And to think, I almost gave up on the Benitez thread because it was treading the same tedious water every time I opened it - and I include my own posts in the snorefest.

But kudos to @tommye and @davek for this vault delving. May I suggest that these tales from the crypt are resurrected once Benitez starts the inevitable feud with the owner.
...or if your gonna spend 10+ years tearing strips off every aspect of a fella, both professionally and personally, don't drop your kecks and take it balls deep up the fart pipe off the said same fella the second he flutters his porcine peepers at you.

...or if your gonna spend 10+ years tearing strips off every aspect of a fella, both professionally and personally, don't drop your kecks and take it balls deep up the fart pipe off the said same fella the second he flutters his porcine peepers at you.
Tommy, it's not about changing opinion on the feller - I've already stated he's a freak and a machine - it's about accepting he's Everton manager...something you dont seem able to comprehend.

Anyway, I think we all know what kicked your vaulting off: me vaulting you in the first place in the Everton Stadium thread.

I apologize for highlighting there your hypocrisy in defending people from being shifted out of Goodison when last year you were determined to see 'a gang of gypsies' pitchforked out of Oil Street for the BMD.

I wished I'd never highlighted that hypocrisy now because you've really shown me up here over calling Benitez some bad things. Oh well.

Not at all.

It was you being a pompous arsehole proclaiming Daddy Pig the saviour of all.

Back to your daily agendas mate.
Still love you ?

As you've proven, if I can accept Benitez as manager it should be no problem for you...and he's not a gypsy.

?

Oh Davek you must have rattled Tommye cage and a few other clingers to make him waste his day digging up old posts. He is like a cornered dog.
I've been in work for 12 hours, a large part of which were spent driving on motorways between jobs. So yeah, wasted all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.