2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This team should be capable of finishing 10th at least. Ignore the bs excuses about injuries, and having nothing to spend etc. Something is seriously wrong here. I actually think he's lost the dressing room. Even Big Dunc would have done better than Benitez so far imo.

He's nobody. Why would Digne, ostracised from the squad, be there.

….to get his views on what has happened.

i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the players are suggesting Benitez has lost the plot, Digne would have to be part of that discussion.

Kenwright will want him out as will DBB but Moshiri will take some convincing. We know Moshiri knows his football, he brought in Tosun and Iwobi.

If we sack benitez going into the Jan window then we will get relegated , this club has proven to not know what players to sign. Go in with benitez and we have a fighting chance, or we are already down.

Yeah but the thing is you’ve just made that up and stated it like it’s a stone cold fact.

Benitez’s transfer record during his time at Newcastle is arguably even worse than ours. Which god knows takes some doing.

We are in relegation form NOW. Under him. That is a “fact” as he likes to say. That is the known quantity. As bad as it gets.

Anything else is an unknown. And given that the known is currently a nosedive towards relegation, it’s a tough argument to make that the point unknown is worse.

….to get his views on what has happened.

i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the players are suggesting Benitez has lost the plot, Digne would have to be part of that discussion.

Kenwright will want him out as will DBB but Moshiri will take some convincing. We know Moshiri knows his football, he brought in Tosun and Iwobi.

Brian Clough at Leeds.

I know everyone hates the players, hates the board and hates the manager but we have some good players and we aren’t performing, we are in a false position IMO and that’s because of the manager.

None of us wanted him and I can’t see him turning it around.

He needs to be gone. I’d offer to Dunc until the end of the season until we have something in place.
Have we any good players?

Status
Not open for further replies.