2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You credit Moshiri with being a cold calculating operator who doesn't just react to events.

If Moshiri sacked him outside of the relegation spots I'll be shocked.

Maybe end of the season he'll move him on if things dont improve but I can't see him paying him off mid season when no one out there half decent is available to replace him with.

Thats been my stance for weeks and I stand by it. Screaming for him to be sacked to bring in an Alladyce or Lampard with no DOF at the club is ludicrous.

Maybe end of the season he'll move him on if things dont improve but I can't see him paying him off mid season when no one out there half decent is available to replace him with.

Thats been my stance for weeks and I stand by it. Screaming for him to be sacked to bring in an Alladyce or Lampard with no DOF at the club is ludicrous.
Time will tell. It would be ludicrous. But the club is freaking ludicrous!

Pipe down

Show some humility

Definitely an agent in the camp.
Is Moshiri a closet red looking to finish us off?
He has got to go to allow us to try and get behind the team for the relegation fight.
We are not getting behind this lot while he is in charge.
He is slowly but surely weeding out the only half decent players we have as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.