2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving the goalposts again.

It was your choice to throw up his form from this season and compare it to Benitez. If you didn't think it was a fair comparison the why put it out there?

You've not got a leg to stand on.

I do he was still winless in 9 games 3 seasons in a row. That stat hasn't changed.

He has also had 3 years to implement a style and get the players in that he wants or needs. Rafael hasn't.

I do he was still winless in 9 games 3 seasons in a row. That stat hasn't changed.

He has also had 3 years to implement a style and get the players in that he wants or needs. Rafael hasn't.
Right that Stat hasn't changed but neither has the league table that he is 5 points ahead of Benitez is with a worse squad than we have.

You're absolutely desperate.

Moving the goalposts again.

It was your choice to throw up his form from this season and compare it to Benitez. If you didn't think it was a fair comparison the why put it out there?

You've not got a leg to stand on.
By way of reference, going into matchday 15 of his first premier league season, Potter had the Gulls up in eleventh coming off a 2-1 away win at Huddersfield.

Throwing Potter out there to try and show he's possibly just as bad as Benitez, getting proven wrong, then complaining it isn't fair comparison because Potter has had the job longer.

You're a head case.

Cant believe people are trotting out David Moyes name.. this the same feller who had a win rate of 8 wins in 43 matches at the mighty Sunderland.

Cant believe people are trotting out David Moyes name.. this the same feller who had a win rate of 8 wins in 43 matches at the mighty Sunderland.
I loved Moyes at Sunderland if I'm honest....didn't he buy Gibson with genuine British pounds at one stage? The only time I can remember where we were mugging a club off for our rejects. If only Koeman had gotten another job in the Premier League and taken all his rubbish with him.....

Sorry Mackems, we offloaded some proper dross right onto their wage bill.

Benitez believes he can do a job. He doesn't have the tools to do any job. Kenwright brands and baxendale stop him doing any job. I don't likr benitez his tactics are school boy. Sack em all. Start fro. Start from a clean state. Doubt we'll get £45 mil for sig when his groin injury is over

Status
Not open for further replies.