• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The board wont sack him unless absolutely necessary for 2 reasons:

1. FFP

2. No decent replacement mid season

Dont be naive whilst we are 5 points above the bottom 3 they'll be thinking "1x scrappy win and we're 8 points safe and secure".

Just because fans arses are all going like the clappers doesn't mean the boards are who are just not emotionally invested like we are.

I don't think manager pay offs have any impact on P&L rules mate

well no, we just hire a better manager. Now, I don't have faith in the jokers to do it I'll agree there, but honestly, it wouldn't be hard to improve on Benitez mate. It really, really wouldn't. Look at the state of us.

Any manager we hire will probably get results January/February due to the easy fixture list before City in Feb, exactly as Benitez will do if he isn't sacked. He'd then 'hit the wall' when reality hits home and we go on more bad runs from March onwards, followed by a bit of a boost in September as the players can be arsed playing football for a few weeks, followed by another abysmal run and the fans calling for the sack by December/January.

Night follows day. If people can't identify the patterns by this point, there's no helping them, but personally I can predict pretty much game on game exactly what's going to happen. Because these players are cowards, and until you stick it out with one manager, even if it means short term pain, we're going to keep resetting the board and ending up with the same thing happening, over and over again.

Unless we're nailed on for relegation, sticking with the manager is the right call. It has to be. The alternative has got us to where we are today.

this is nonsense. ask the Geordies whether he relegated them they will laugh in your face. They are desperate to reappoint him.
Because the Geordies love him because he called out Ashley and blamed all of his shortcomings on their crap owner. He'll do that with us. Doesn't mean he's a good manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.