2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he? Or did he focus on the next game and the best way to frustrate the teams who we would expect to lose against? For example, when we got a draw vs Liverpool.

Actually didnt he just stick 11 men behind the ball in every single game......
I would take a draw against Liverpool at Anfield anytime

I don't believe the sacking rumour anyway.? I think Rafael will be given money in January and judge how that ends up. A mid table position would be fine to be followed by a big clearance of dross by next May.

I don't believe the sacking rumour anyway.? I think Rafael will be given money in January and judge how that ends up. A mid table position would be fine to be followed by a big clearance of dross by next May.
I dont think we will have money in January, and if we do it will be small amounts, they money has gone, if we had a budget we would of used it in the summer, or been able to wave it infront of a manager more fans would accept, seriously behind the scenes Moshiri has ruined us on everything apart from the ground

Either way it would be 14 games in not 38...
This is why people accuse you of moving the goal posts.

You just hand wave away a good post with "either way what you said doesn't matter because it's proving me wrong."
Football wise its been our best season since Koemans first season - the away win against Brighton and 3-1 at home to Burnley was a delight to watch.
I mean you don't actually believe this. It's been crap.

How'd that work out for the united manager you utter plum?

Solskjaer has been at Utd 3 years, spent hundreds of millions, broke the word transfer record for a defender and has the likes of Ronaldo, Fernandes, Cavani, Rashford, Sancho, Pogba, Greenwood and Martial to work with.

Behave man stop talking wet.

I think people go OTT over our performances tbh.

Being completely fair I would say:

Good performances:

Leeds (a)
Brighton (a)
Burnley (h)
Utd (a)
Southampton (h)

Average performances:

WHU (h)
Norwich (h)
Spurs (h)

Bad performances

Watford (h)
Wolves (a)
Villa (a)

Considering the key players missing and the lack of investment in the summer he's doing an alright job.
You just said it's the best footy we have ever played and even you can't find 5 matches you can argue we played well in.

Absolute joker stuff.

Solskjaer has been at Utd 3 years, spent hundreds of millions, broke the word transfer record for a defender and has the likes of Ronaldo, Fernandes, Cavani, Rashford, Sancho, Pogba, Greenwood and Martial to work with.

Behave man stop talking wet.
Did he not just get sacked after an embarrassing loss to Watford?

The utd board made you look a tit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.