2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never wanted him, would love somehow for him to turn it around but we all know how this ends unfortunately. The derby could be very nasty. I kind of feel sorry for him, should never have been given the job in first place

His last appointment was literally a foreign based manager.

It doesn't matter who we get right now really as our hands are tied for a bit (we are not "skint" per se, just cant spend) but as we need a couple of solid seasons to even the ship appointing a divisive manager will continue to be an incredibly stupid appointment.

Benitez looks frazzled, he looks gaunt and grey already! We destroy people here.

Koeman - PL experience
Silva - PL experience
Alladyce - PL experience
Carlo - PL experience
Benitez - PL experience

It'll be some out of work manager who's failed in the PL nailed on if not Ferguson.

I said last week we'll be bottom half through most of November.

That will defo happen.

Until we get our only quality players back then the injury crisis will kill us.

There's no chance Benitez is leaving.

That's not an option for the board.

All rests on that derby.

If it goes terribly - it might do, I hope it doesn't - and we've had 3 more defeats by then, he won't last. The fans will make that call. Moshiri has already shown he will cave to the pressure, he did with Martinez, Allardyce, did with Silva.

It is, Dave,

It has to be.

If we keep losing in this supine fashion we will be smack dab in the thick of the relegation battle by Christmas.

If that is the case this manager’s head….lany manager at any club in fact…will be on the block.

Sacking ia always an option when a team is struggling and the manager seems powerless to arrest the slide.
The board know they handed him zero cash and the injury crisis is very real. They also know we cant get a better manager than Benitez.

This is a woeful Everton squad and they know that. They'll hand Benitez the time. No Everton board is sacking any manager after4/5 months...and especially under the circumstances they handed the job to Benitez in.

This is the real acid test for him. If we don't see some form of improvement, he'll be gone. But again, what's been consistent through all this? The same players.

Maybe, you simply can't polish a turd.
Bristol stool chart we have gone from type 5 to 6...
poop.jpg

All rests on that derby.

If it goes terribly - it might do, I hope it doesn't - and we've had 3 more defeats by then, he won't last. The fans will make that call. Moshiri has already shown he will cave to the pressure, he did with Martinez, Allardyce, did with Silva.
Nah. You're kidding yourself.

This season for free as long as we aren't dancing on the trap door.

Status
Not open for further replies.