Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you laugh when you type these out , thinking “ for sure this will stir them up “ . Or is it you nudge your Missus “hey luv this is so ridiculous it’ll definitely get a reaction and wind em right up , score another for forever “.

The good news is you’ve removed all doubt and made it clear you’re Beyond parody now . you’re having a good time at least .

I said it the other day mate, he's trying to be 'edgy' by the way, I'll ask his missus later. ;)

Do you laugh when you type these out , thinking “ for sure this will stir them up “ . Or is it you nudge your Missus “hey luv this is so ridiculous it’ll definitely get a reaction and wind em right up , score another for forever “.

The good news is you’ve removed all doubt and made it clear you’re Beyond parody now . you’re having a good time at least .

He can't nudge her too hard, she'll burst

Only thing is he's coaching from a book that's 10 years out of date
Are you saying football is actually getting better than 10 years ago. I fail to see any improvement of football as I think it is going backwards. The only thing that is improving is the teams that have twice as much money than anyone else. Football (IMO) is getting less entertaining and more negative chess like rather than go 'for it'. I actually think the way Footy has added more pressure has made it more negative. Entertainment is throttled due to be more of a result business due to the life span of a manager.

The great civil war is upon us. There’ll only be one winning side and it’s not the fat kopites one

Oh we will win. It's just about patience. The people who flipped within three weeks and a bedsheet over the summer are myopic jelly-spines, but they are also the prodigal son, we big brain, patient, long term compassionate strategists will forgive them.

Are you saying football is actually getting better than 10 years ago. I fail to see any improvement of football as I think it is going backwards. The only thing that is improving is the teams that have twice as much money than anyone else. Football (IMO) is getting less entertaining and more negative chess like rather than go 'for it'. I actually think the way Footy has added more pressure has made it more negative. Entertainment is throttled due to be more of a result business due to the life span of a manager.
Well it's going backwards in terms of business, they're losing subscriptions and overall revenue. Not surprising because professional sport is part of entertainment at the end of the day. After a while people get bored and look for new sources of entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.