Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen (that) much talk on his style of play. After Ancelotti disappointed in this regard despite the respectable points total on paper, I'm not sure Benitez is the man to change that up. If he goes to Anfield with that 5-4-1 triple decker bus parked in front of the Kop it'll be interesting to see the reaction

Why do people keep bringing Ancelotti up? Its irrelevant really.

Judging him on what he does for Everton is fine. But there is no real correlation between a Kevin Sheedy and his 3 games for Liverpool as a kid and Benitez.

Some people are against him because of who he is, not what he is/was. It's why people hate Dalglish and Gerrard more than say Michael Robinson and Roy Hodgson.

Not me personally, I will remain nonplussed until something gives me reason to think otherwise.
Carlo last season had there so hopeful Incuding me ..,......the optimism was booming on here before & after a great start .....
He then turned into a load of rubbish noteven beating Fat Sam's positional level in the prem ......

Hopes were soon dashed he took the money & ran .......

You are condemning a pedigree Manager before he starts ok he managed the other lot a while ago .....

Big deal the board have decided - keep the faith we are all blues wanting success ......

Carlo last season had there so hopeful Incuding me ..,......the optimism was booming on here before & after a great start .....
He then turned into a load of rubbish noteven beating Fat Sam's positional level in the prem ......

You are condemning a pedigree Manager before he starts ok he managed the other lot a while ago .....

Big deal the board have decided - keep the faith we are all blues wanting success ......
Shut up Joey

Nuuuuuuuurrrrrrrsssse!!!!

I haven't seen (that) much talk on his style of play. After Ancelotti disappointed in this regard despite the respectable points total on paper, I'm not sure Benitez is the man to change that up. If he goes to Anfield with that 5-4-1 triple decker bus parked in front of the Kop it'll be interesting to see the reaction
More of the same. Defence first type of manager be more direct in attack. There is an Interesting video on YouTube about how he would beat this Liverpool side from a few years back.

If u stare long enough, they look remarkably alike.
IMG-20210704-WA0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.