Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....and it's killing me , but I couldn't live with myself if I did nothing.

Undoubtably a futile gesture and someone else will take my place , but at least I can look myself in the mirror.

I'll go back when he's gone.
The current custodians of the club can only get away with what they've done because they know most won't take a stand

worst thing about this, or any new manager is Davies, Gomes, Siggurddson et al all getting another hcance to do nothing
I don't know if I would say it's the worst thing, personally, but then I really dislike koppites like Benitez.

Thing is, with Ancelotti grabbing that Madrid chance with both hands this was always going to be the case.

If Brands was actually doing anything with his role other than filling a suit then some of the players would have already been told to start looking for other clubs.

worst thing about this, or any new manager is Davies, Gomes, Siggurddson et al all getting another hcance to do nothing

No chance all of themw ill. Rafael will have been watching and will have the inside info from Brands and Dunc I presume as to who was not up to scratch and was about to be replaced/sold off. The issue is actually getting shot of them

What we winning this season then?

I'm going for a League and FA Cup double!

UTFBBBB!!!

Can't even hire non-red managers. Always in shadow, forever the small club.
FB_IMG_1580376646132.jpg

My decision is made.
I won't be there.
I’m wresting with it , I’ll go but if it’s 1-0 Southampton I can promise that the brick doesn’t beckon . Not to be a halfwit but what this club had taken from me many wouldn’t believe , it even embarrasses me . If I’m honest I’m on the edge again , this feels similar to super league ,match attendance , location and generation maybe All combine to divides us . That’s not saying whose better or worse but I think a lot is at play.

Status
Not open for further replies.