Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who was scarred mentally by the Plotter v Robertonian wars I can tell you I'm NOT looking forward to the next civil war.

The forum today has been toxic...over a poxy friendly.

We're better than this.
You're an active participant in the civil war, don't act like you're above all of this.

Does that mean you're not better than this?

How anyone can be like this over Benitez and be ok with Ancelotti is unfathomable.

Carlo took his kecks down and defecated on the badge as far as I'm concerned.

He took the utter piss.

Benitez over that rat all day for me.

Both rats though

B9DB170E-24E0-4D61-811F-2B494FCF987C.jpeg

You're an active participant in the civil war, don't act like you're above all of this.

Does that mean you're not better than this?
I was a contributor to that civil war because I knew that the feller was a good coach and needed the backing of his players and that there were those who actually wanted Moyes back even after he'd abused us and would never give RM a chance.

Benitez: I support his right to a fair crack of the whip. As should any reasonable person.

I was a contributor to that civil war because I knew that the feller was a good coach and needed the backing of his players and that there were those who actually wanted Moyes back even after he'd abused us and would never give RM a chance.

Benitez: I support his right to a fair crack of the whip. As should any reasonable person.
So, do as you say, not as you do then?

...your projecting from one friendly!

The fact is we have a team that finshed 10th. Benitez needs to better that to keep his job - as he wont be bankrolled.

It's in the bag we he's here next 2 years at least.
I was never a benitez hater. I didn’t want him but I certainly didn’t cry or moan when he was appointed. But this club is in a mess, we have financial issues, a terrible squad and a record signing in trouble. This appointment was the last thing this club needed with the position we are in.

Not a chance we come top 10 if he isn’t being bankrolled dave. I hope he gets it but he’s not mother Teresa.

Status
Not open for further replies.