Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum yum

IP_Sandwich_Pan_1.jpg

Another blue without a single ounce of pride.

The rancour around Benitez is ridiculous.

While an owner who lies about Kings Dock, tries to move the club out of the city into a Tesco stadium made of Meccano and Lego, sells the most exciting youth player I've ever seen, and calls himself Mr Everton.

There's only one fat pig in this club.
We literally have a player who is *redacted* and the fans are speaking about the manager in worse terms.

Welcome to the new posters who are pro Benitez ;)

I think he's doomed now. Only chance he had was 4 or 5 decent signings and getting off to a flier.

With this squad it'll be amazing if he gets to January. There'll be riots.

Remember hes made 3 signings already

The rancour around Benitez is ridiculous.

While an owner who lies about Kings Dock, tries to move the club out of the city into a Tesco stadium made of Meccano and Lego, sells the most exciting youth player I've ever seen, and calls himself Mr Everton.

There's only one fat pig in this club.
No fan of Billy but you're way out of line son.

See my post about that quote from Ciaran Fitzgerald. They have no effing pride!
What age are you?

Can you not be happy for one evening after reaching a hurling semi final?

I have been supporting Everton since about 1970. I have seen more bad times than good in that time..
I have as much pride and as much knowledge and personal investment in Everton as anybody and I do not like being told I have no pride by somebody who lives in a different country to Everton and Liverpool.

I support Everton, the club, I have seen plenty of poor managers and players but I support the club and will continue to do so without some idiot questioning my bona fides .

I did not think Benitez would be appointed but he was and now I support him because he is manager of Everton, my support is not a la carte.
I remember watching the game where Ciaran Fitzgerald asked the players about their pride, I am not sure if you are old enough to have done so but I think he would be disgusted to have his leadership twisted in this way.

BTW ! I am from Cork also and this evening I am happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.