Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perspective? Weren't you moaning about Tom Davies' fashion sense?

You're not Benitez's cheerleader mate, some people won't accept him and that's their choice.
I don't want him here, but I was a Blue before he came here and I will be a Blue when he's just a distant memory.

He's also vehemently lambasted a multitude of our players for moons and is now trying to farm likes under a new super blue guise. Literal beads of sweat bouncing off his keyboard.

Genuine question Southampton game how do you manage introducing him to the crowd ? I don’t think you do do you because surely you don’t want any adverse reaction so what do we do ? The fact that it’s even a discussion surely shows what a crazy choice this was .
Was thinking this myself, suspect he won’t actually be announced at all first game, just skulk out of the tunnel and into the dugout.

He's also vehemently lambasted a multitude of our players for moons and is now trying to farm likes under a new super blue guise. Literal beads of sweat bouncing off his keyboard.

Why is backing the manager before a ball is kicked being a super fan?

I'll slate a player if they fraud the club out of money putting in half arsed performances on the pitch.

Benitez hasn't even taken a training session yet and you want the team to start the season badly just so he's sacked.

Why is backing the manager before a ball is kicked being a super fan?

I'll slate a player if they fraud the club out of money putting in half arsed performances on the pitch.

Benitez hasn't even taken a training session yet and you want the team to start the season badly just so he's sacked.

Please point out where I've stated that.

I'll wait.

Your agenda against players such as DCL was so toxic you were pegged as a Kopite for a while so please don't try to lord it over others, it's just hypocitical.

The manager wages will be inflating just like the players'. Bielsa is getting 8 at Leeds and Lampard was on that as well.

Is it too late for Keys and Gray to make representations to the board??

anigif_enhanced-29811-1500574249-1.gif

Meh. If Usmanov is coming on board and flashing the cash he can unveil Souness as manager for all I care.

If have agreed once upon a time, but all it has meant is blowing money on the likes of Iwobi.

At least when we were crap we didn't spend loads on crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.