Radio Merseyside

Status
Not open for further replies.

from_the_eighties

Player Valuation: £750k
I see since the revamp of local radio at the end of August even radio Merseyside has gone all RS now, whereas it used to be impartial.
Not only do they have the LFC podcast on BBC sounds and no Everton equivalent, the new Monday 6pm football phone in is now presented by LFC season ticket holder Paul Salt instead of the previous neutral Mike Hughes.
You can certainly tell they have gone like the echo where Internet clicks and national online listeners/ readers are the priority nowadays and LFC are the product to do that.

Mike Hughes is a blue isn’t he , went to school my mate who said he was the funniest lads he knew as a kid
Didn't know that, but he didn't publicly display it, Salt has on his twitter profile that he is an Anfield season ticket holder.Nowhere near as many blues phone up now as in recent years.

Think Paul salt was demoted from the breakfast slot, heard he wasn’t too happy about and yes a massive kopite. Must admit I haven’t listened to the new tea time sports show, however I have Merseyside on all day in work in the background. PS get a proper blue on at the weekends, Sean Styles, good laugh ..

Think Paul salt was demoted from the breakfast slot, heard he wasn’t too happy about and yes a massive kopite. Must admit I haven’t listened to the new tea time sports show, however I have Merseyside on all day in work in the background. PS get a proper blue on at the weekends, Sean Styles, good laugh ..
And guess what? Ben the red on the show has just been complaining that VVD hasn't been the same player since Pickfords tackle. Its just another platform for them to play always the victim.

Hate them and what they have become,I could put up with them years ago when they were just a local football club like us without all the media hype and getting treated a national treasure.
Don’t give them a second thought, that’s my philosophy, outside of matchdays I pay zero attention to them or their weirdo tourist fans and get on with life

Don't forget Billy Butler bless him

Status
Not open for further replies.