Quick Question on Footy Rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubai Blue

Player Valuation: £8m
So Barry got his 10th yellow in the Chelsea game meaning he would get a 2-match ban missing both Leicester and Arsenal.

However since he got his 11th in the same game and thus sent off, did that mean he only got a 1-match ban and the double yellow in same game offense superseded the 10th yellow in the season offense?

Either way the guy played vs Arsenal and I am confused why.

Ta

So Barry got his 10th yellow in the Chelsea game meaning he would get a 2-match ban missing both Leicester and Arsenal.

However since he got his 11th in the same game and thus sent off, did that mean he only got a 1-match ban and the double yellow in same game offense superseded the 10th yellow in the season offense?

Either way the guy played vs Arsenal
and I am confused why.

Ta

Think you answered your own question there, mate.

That's a crazy loop hole. Why would a lesser offense supersede the higher? Surely that can be exploited.

A sending off is not the lesser offence. Because he got a two-yellow red, the 10th yellow is wiped from the books. He's officially sitting on nine yellows.

barry gets booked he is banned for 2 games still. he gets two yellows he is banned for one game and goesa back to being one away

That's a crazy loop hole. Why would a lesser offense supersede the higher? Surely that can be exploited.

It can be exploited in terms of picking which game to win, yes, but it's still a harsher punishment. Because he was given a second yellow, it nullified both yellows, meaning he's still on 9 for the season. One more and he gets the 2 game suspension.

same rules as last time - no answer until more pics of your bird.

On that subject, I miss that @JamesBT lid posting his bird, and if it's not his bird any more then all the more reason to share, in fact I reckon he could probably wangle a free upgrade if there were promises of some sideboob etc.

They should thrown the book at Barry tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.