Votes: 106 43.3%
  • Christmas

Votes: 62 25.3%
  • Bring back Sam and his gravey

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you appoint a manager who has relegated his team twice , it’s not really surprising you spend a lot of time in the relegation zone.
I mean once may be unfortunate but twice suggests there might be an underlying problem.
For me there is one glaring problem , his tactics deliberately surrender the middle third to the opposition , which presents them with a superior chance of scoring. But it also leaves our players with a lot of ground to cover on the counter , which inevitably means fewer chances and when chances do occur there is minimal time to seize the opportunity resulting in poor decision making in front of goal.
Put simply Dyche’s tactics mean we are more likely to concede and less likely to score.

Honestly don't get fans thinking this is the solution. Look at the situation he inherited, look at our net spend this summer, look at the injury problems we've had with a really thin squad.

Who do you think is going to walk in and fix things? We're not exactly an appealing proposition with a bad squad, bad financial position, possible points deduction for FFP, protesting fans.
Crackers, this is part of the problem chopping and changing manager.

Let's judge after 10 games. 1994 again, but lets see , if there's a positive reaction for Brentford.

Get Garrison fit and playing , he can make a difference. Start Garner on Saturday for Onana, and Dyche get Onana to get his act together. Idrissa just stay as a play breaker infront of defence and keep it simple and pass the ball to a player who can shoot and hit the goal.

No more Young corners and deadballs, they're a free kick to the opposition , very poor delivery .

Nows the time for the squad to show guts and fight.

UTFTs!

"How can we show the world that we're definitely not a club in crisis run by a bunch of panic stricken headless chickens ? Oh I know - let's sack the manager, four months after he saved us from odds-on relegation threat and six games into the new season; and then spend money that we don't have paying him off and bringing in some new guy who couldn't get himself a job in the summer and who if recent history is anything to go by, will probably get sacked by Everton before he'd had a chance to buy a single player."

"How can we show the world that we're definitely not a club in crisis run by a bunch of panic stricken headless chickens ? Oh I know - let's sack the manager, four months after he saved us from odds-on relegation threat and six games into the new season; and then spend money that we don't have paying him off and bringing in some new guy who couldn't get himself a job in the summer and who if recent history is anything to go by, will probably get sacked by Everton before he'd had a chance to buy a single player."
It does strike of desperation. I was unhappy with the performance on Sunday but just getting rid of the manager now is a step too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.