Question for U.S. Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue in Oklahoma

Player Valuation: £225k
Where do you go to buy your Everton Apparel? Outside of getting shirts from the official store online what other sites do you go to to find shirts? Ebay seems to be the best option at the moment but was wondering if anyone else knew of a better site. thanks.

Avoid Ebay for the most part it is full of all jarg/knock-off Asian gear. Good knock-offs mind, but knock offs nonetheless. I'm in Canada and I use the official store. If you're looking for availability, I'd imagine that world soccer shop website constantly advertised on NBC/Fox has some that would be the real deal.

I try to wait for the official site to run a sale. Amazon has some pretty cool stuff on there. Everton USA if you would like your local charter's patch on them. I guess it depends on if you're looking a kit or just a t-shirt.

amazon has some official stuff (just make sure umbro is the dealer for jerseys). Any newer and cheap jersey is a knockoff on ebay but they have a bunch of older and/or used authentic jerseys. Almost all of the scarves on ebay are authentic.

This will look good when he's playing for Utd next season.

s-l225.jpg

Where do you go to buy your Everton Apparel? Outside of getting shirts from the official store online what other sites do you go to to find shirts? Ebay seems to be the best option at the moment but was wondering if anyone else knew of a better site. thanks.

I buy official stuff from the OS and whinge about it in the kitbag thread(s). You can find lots of cool stuff other places like this though http://www.toffeeart.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.