Question for the people in the U.S...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had issues with the match itself. Set to record the full match, but it was listed from 630 to 830 (and I didn't realize it started at 645), so my recording doesn't have the final 3+5 minutes.

All of the matches are on On-Demand (for about a week), so is Men in Blazers and the highlight show.

As far as the highlights go eh I guess no one wants to be bothered with a crap 17th place side.

Taped match of the day at about midnight-1am ish on Saturday on NBCSN. Was shocked we weren't first on, or second, or third. Then I got annoyed and started fast forwarding to find we didn't feature at all. Did anyone see a MOTD that our game was shown on? Was going email to find what the balls went on.

Don't NBC do that show on Sunday afternoons or Monday evening that recaps all of the games? "Premier League Goal Zone" also another show calle the "Premier League review show"

I had issues with the match itself. Set to record the full match, but it was listed from 630 to 830 (and I didn't realize it started at 645), so my recording doesn't have the final 3+5 minutes.

i always went a little under and way over when recording sports. at least 10 early, and now less than 30 minutes after, just in case . never know how long it might run, or, depending upon the game/match, if anything entertaining occurs after.

Status
Not open for further replies.