Quantum Change on the pitch with restricted investment

We just need to take more of the chances we create and all this noise goes away.
We’ve missed clear chances pretty much every game and usually create more than our opposition this season, just nobody in our team can finish consistently.
I think thats my general take on it. Dyche may not be the most exciting manager but he has kind of galvanised us in difficult circumstances, made us defensively strong and has a poor attacking side creating multiple chances per game. We're just very profligate - and I don't really see that as the fault of the manager. Had DCL tucked away some of the good chances that have come his way, and ditto the likes of McNeill and Harrison we'd be very comfortably mid-table thinking about the beach.

Seen the word Quantum and I jumped in here thinking a new series of Quantum Leap had been confirmed

That's all I have to bring to this discussion.

Oh and Dyche is proper grim let's be honest but there is literally no one in charge who would have the balls to even take a punt on a new manager (or be able to pay the current one off)
Never did make it home poor arl Sam

It is possible to rejuvenate Everton with a Manager who can get away from defensive negativity which we have at present and with a Board comprised of experienced football people together with a similar person with a football person as CEO.They are out there Villa,Ipswich and Leeds have done it why not Everton,the Kenwright/Moshari years have gone time to move forward.

why not everton? look at us it’s not happening anytime soon i think we are in for even worse