• Everton

Votes: 117 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 43 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who wanna bet Barry plays all games until the end :) no matter how sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow and [Poor language removed] he is

who wanna bet Barry plays all games until the end :) no matter how sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow and [Poor language removed] he is

He's not playing bud

Was your draw prediction before or after the line up announcement mate?

Still think a draw for today?
I cant even be arsed looking at the line up...too busy laughing at Gerrard.

Draw would be ok(ish) given the trip to the Ukraine.

If regulation ever did happen... In the states they never show the championship on tv... I have only seen 3 maybe 4 matches.. On bein sport.... I would be held to BBC and Sky and the forum for news..

Status
Not open for further replies.