QPR Ticket Allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way will they take the full allocation for a Sunday 4pm,if they have to stump up an advance..
Swansea and wba both were on general for days,just over 2000 allocated and both Saturday games.

Doubt this will make general sale as we have taken the small allocation again:

We have received an allocation of 1,653 tickets.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

Please note all tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets will go on sale to:

12/13 STH with 3+ away Premier League credits from this season on Tuesday 2 October at 8.00am.
12/13 STH with 2+ away Premier League credits from last season on Thursday 4 October at 8.00am.
12/13 STH on Monday 8 October at 8.00am.

Any remaining tickets will go on general sale on Wednesday 10 October at 8.00am.

No way will they take the full allocation for a Sunday 4pm,if they have to stump up an advance..
Swansea and wba both were on general for days,just over 2000 allocated and both Saturday games.

Swansea is more of a pain to get to than London is, you can be on the train and get to London in 2 hours, Swansea you're looking at 4 minimum. Then there's the fact that Swansea was an early kick off and QPR isn't, and a lot more people will be willing to make the trip if they don't have to get up at 5am !

As I mentioned above before the announcement, I had a feeling we'd take the same small allocation as last year.

With us using this year's away games from this season for the first time with this game, the criteria starting at 3+ aways, plus the fact that loads went to Villa, WBA and Leeds (Swansea had a smaller allocation), and that we're playing really well at the moment, I reckon these will sell out fairly quickly.

It's on the telly, so there'll be some who'll sack it off, but it will be surprising if this goes to general sale.

The thing is, the club aren't stupid. They know our support is great. I can only assume QPR are being idiots again and want too much money for the full allocation and/or won't do it on a 'sale or return' basis, which most other clubs do in the Premiership. Most of the time we get allocations circa 3000, with the odd exception like Wigan (4500). A low allocation like this for QPR is unusual and not something the club take lightly. I know sometimes mistakes are made with ticketing and they're not perfect, but this isn't the norm and there will be more to it.

Are Everton doing coaches for this? I don't want to be splashing out for the train. Last season I got National Express and then the tube and that wasn't cheap.

With us using this year's away games from this season for the first time with this game, the criteria starting at 3+ aways, plus the fact that loads went to Villa, WBA and Leeds (Swansea had a smaller allocation), and that we're playing really well at the moment, I reckon these will sell out fairly quickly.
I don't think Leeds counts because it says 3+ Premier League credits. I agree with you about it selling out quickly though.

As I mentioned above before the announcement, I had a feeling we'd take the same small allocation as last year.

It's on the telly, so there'll be some who'll sack it off, but it will be surprising if this goes to general sale.

The thing is, the club aren't stupid. They know our support is great. I can only assume QPR are being idiots again and want too much money for the full allocation and/or won't do it on a 'sale or return' basis, which most other clubs do in the Premiership. Most of the time we get allocations circa 3000, with the odd exception like Wigan (4500). A low allocation like this for QPR is unusual and not something the club take lightly. I know sometimes mistakes are made with ticketing and they're not perfect, but this isn't the norm and there will be more to it.
there is no more to it,qpr want the money up front for the other 1500 or so lower tier tickets,due to seat allocation,stewarding etc.
everton wont pay it,so they get the minimum allocation,its standard practice in london.
i assume everton have calculated that less than 1700 people went to villa,wba and swansea.

I wouldn't bother if I was you mate, crap ground and we''ll probably get beat. Plus the tickets are a joke

I have hotel and train booked already for a weekend in London with the missus mate, otherwise I wouldn't be too bothered!

Gutted we only took small allocation. Looks like I may try and by for School Lane lower tier from QPR then as I can't see these making general....

Just registered on QPR website, only to find that according to their Seating Map, there is no availability in the entire School End. I'm hoping that's because they were holding the lower tier back until EFC had decided what allocation they were taking, and the lower teir will now be opened up when tickets go on QPR general today?

we got in the home end last year, and cause we now have a ticket 'history' should be able to do the same again.

the home fans where sound, as where the stewards.

if your desperate to go, i would reccomend the home end if you cant get in our end.

Just registered on QPR website, only to find that according to their Seating Map, there is no availability in the entire School End. I'm hoping that's because they were holding the lower tier back until EFC had decided what allocation they were taking, and the lower teir will now be opened up when tickets go on QPR general today?

It was the same last year, just keep checking back and they will be available eventually (assuming we don't take the additional allocation - highly unlikely)

Status
Not open for further replies.