purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durry

Player Valuation: £25k
First threat so if it's a load of bottom apooligies.

It's one of them, the seasons practically over in terms of anything half decent to play for.

So just wanted wondering what others thoughts of what to do with the next few games were, personally don't think there's anything wrong with fielding the kids, especially seeing as half of the first team squad dont feel up for it.

Also seeing as a few players are going to be heavily linked to lesser clubs (lets be honest they are really) do you think we may as well just try a few different things out.

Soz if this post is covered or rubbish, nice one for looking tho

First threat so if it's a load of bottom apooligies.

It's one of them, the seasons practically over in terms of anything half decent to play for.

So just wanted wondering what others thoughts of what to do with the next few games were, personally don't think there's anything wrong with fielding the kids, especially seeing as half of the first team squad dont feel up for it.

Also seeing as a few players are going to be heavily linked to lesser clubs (lets be honest they are really) do you think we may as well just try a few different things out.

Soz if this post is covered or rubbish, nice one for looking tho
Couldn't care less now , have gone into hibernation, see you all in August.

Would love some of the younger lads to play. Be a great lift for the run in to see these players and perhaps give the ones leaving a final game or two as well.

It would also be nice to see bloody niasse play as well at some point.

Difficult to think about the next few games mate, as we are all so fixated (rightly so) on getting rid of the manager asap. However, it would be nice to see the youngsters get a run out, especially Connolly, Davies and Dowell. Perhaps if Unsy is caretaker for the remaining games we will see it... (*crosses fingers).

Reckon we give a load of the under 21s a run for the rest of the games we have left, maybe one or two of them will make an impact and be in the team next season, itll show some of the little millionaire prima Donnas we've currently got that they haven't been good enough

As long as Martinez isn't in charge of those games, that is all I care about. That's the only positivity we can get for the last 5 games.

I would like to see a new management team put in place, but I would also like to see that management team to get the best results they can no matter what stage we are at in the season. We need a lift, I know the last two games have had a desperate effect on Evertonians but we have not been winning for two months we can't just keep getting beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.