Public Service. Bill on 5 Live soon. Interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roydo

in memoriam - 1965-2024
Staff member
Lob feedback/reaction in the Board thread please. (Or Stadium one with luck!)

*hope the Ross one stays quiet ffs*

Rooney hasn't been anything but mediocre for about 4/5 years. I don't think he would get in the side. It sickens me to think after earning millions at UTD he would stroll back into the team at the expense of a promising youngster.

To be fair, Bill did make it clear that he just listens to Roberto, but doesn't see why Wayne couldn't come back.

He spent most of the interview talking about how Wayne Rooney is amazing and spectacular and passionate and blah blah blah

Rooney hasn't been anything but mediocre for about 4/5 years. I don't think he would get in the side. It sickens me to think after earning millions at UTD he would stroll back into the team at the expense of a promising youngster.

Agree. Evertons days of taking fading players on reputations is long gone.

To be fair, Bill did make it clear that he just listens to Roberto, but doesn't see why Wayne couldn't come back.

He spent most of the interview talking about how Wayne Rooney is amazing and spectacular and passionate and blah blah blah

That was about it really.

So. Nothing new despite 5 Live bigging it up. Going to lock it as there are threads about the points he did make.

Anyone wants to reopen, drop me a pm. But before 9 pm, when Celeb Jungle thing is on. ;)

If later, bother the proper mods.

So. Nothing new despite 5 Live bigging it up. Going to lock it as there are threads about the points he did make.

Anyone wants to reopen, drop me a pm. But before 9 pm, when Celeb Jungle thing is on. ;)

If later, bother the proper mods.

Locking your own thread is defo the sign of a proper mod mate ;)
I think that's probably a first !

Status
Not open for further replies.