Pub in London showing game v mancs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be on in any pub with an Albanian decoder thing though. Pretty sure of local will have it on. I'll check with them first and report back. It's in North London, though, not central.

Where abouts in London will you be based? There is no tube stop in Stoke Newington but buses are every 5 minutes and it takes around 20 mins into central London

Pub called Three Kings in West Kensington will have it on, turn right outside the station and it's there.

Where abouts in London will you be based? There is no tube stop in Stoke Newington but buses are every 5 minutes and it takes around 20 mins into central London

The auld shillelagh have it on ? i am always in there, its more GAA or Rugby is it not? let me know if its defo on in there Murph

can anyone believe this games not on telly? moyes had been with us for 11 years and its his first game against his old club. i think this fixture has been televised in each of the last 5 or more seasons. Yet this season the preferred game is swansea at home to newcastle. very strange :S

Status
Not open for further replies.