Transfer Rumour PSG Bid For Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great that we have established ourselves as a " non selling club". It means that clubs realise they will have to come in with silly bids otherwise we just shrug shoulders and laugh. It's what Chelsea managed to do and got £50 mill for David Luiz as a consequence . I love Seamus but I'd take ££35 mill for him. Otherwise, shrug and laugh at their offer .

Just to reiterate my ignored post from a few pages back, the PSG owner has said the dude they signed yesterday was their last, and they won't be signing anyone else this window.

So this is super jarg.

It's great that we have established ourselves as a " non selling club". It means that clubs realise they will have to come in with silly bids otherwise we just shrug shoulders and laugh. It's what Chelsea managed to do and got £50 mill for David Luiz as a consequence . I love Seamus but I'd take ££35 mill for him. Otherwise, shrug and laugh at their offer .

True, just a shame we currently are a non buying club to boot.

Just to reiterate my ignored post from a few pages back, the PSG owner has said the dude they signed yesterday was their last, and they won't be signing anyone else this window.

So this is super jarg.
Tbf mate, didn't Mourinho say that they were done too, a few weeks ago ?

Status
Not open for further replies.