Protest

PaulEFC1

Player Valuation: £225k
Think we all agree something needs to change at Everton. Surely the platform and reach GoT and other fan sites have, something could be organised to get this board out of our club. The lot of them need to go as well as Rafael otherwise we will be going down sooner rather than later

WilliamPerry

Player Valuation: £5m
Think we all agree something needs to change at Everton. Surely the platform and reach GoT and other fan sites have, something could be organised to get this board out of our club. The lot of them need to go as well as Rafael otherwise we will be going down sooner rather than later
Hopefully the prominent Everton accounts on social media get behind some sort of protest and do not care about upsetting the club. we are in the worst crisis since Johnson in the 90’s imo

PaulEFC1

Player Valuation: £225k
Hopefully the prominent Everton accounts on social media get behind some sort of protest and do not care about upsetting the club. we are in the worst crisis since Johnson in the 90’s imo
Only just seen your thread sorry mate, I like the idea of walk out after 27 minutes or not arriving for first 27 whatever gets agreed but it needs to be sorted quickly. I think The fanbase is far too divided at the minute for something to happen or shouts of ‘Kopite behaviour’ for wanting better which have no relevance as we are in a bad bad state

WilliamPerry

Player Valuation: £5m
Only just seen your thread sorry mate, I like the idea of walk out after 27 minutes or not arriving for first 27 whatever gets agreed but it needs to be sorted quickly. I think The fanbase is far too divided at the minute for something to happen or shouts of ‘Kopite behaviour’ for wanting better which have no relevance as we are in a bad bad state
More threads on it the better mate

Sharpattack

Player Valuation: £20m
E372DB61-ECC5-4CEA-91FF-C4C58462D629.jpeg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks