Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulEFC1

Player Valuation: £225k
Think we all agree something needs to change at Everton. Surely the platform and reach GoT and other fan sites have, something could be organised to get this board out of our club. The lot of them need to go as well as Rafael otherwise we will be going down sooner rather than later

Think we all agree something needs to change at Everton. Surely the platform and reach GoT and other fan sites have, something could be organised to get this board out of our club. The lot of them need to go as well as Rafael otherwise we will be going down sooner rather than later
Hopefully the prominent Everton accounts on social media get behind some sort of protest and do not care about upsetting the club. we are in the worst crisis since Johnson in the 90’s imo

Hopefully the prominent Everton accounts on social media get behind some sort of protest and do not care about upsetting the club. we are in the worst crisis since Johnson in the 90’s imo
Only just seen your thread sorry mate, I like the idea of walk out after 27 minutes or not arriving for first 27 whatever gets agreed but it needs to be sorted quickly. I think The fanbase is far too divided at the minute for something to happen or shouts of ‘Kopite behaviour’ for wanting better which have no relevance as we are in a bad bad state

Only just seen your thread sorry mate, I like the idea of walk out after 27 minutes or not arriving for first 27 whatever gets agreed but it needs to be sorted quickly. I think The fanbase is far too divided at the minute for something to happen or shouts of ‘Kopite behaviour’ for wanting better which have no relevance as we are in a bad bad state
More threads on it the better mate

E372DB61-ECC5-4CEA-91FF-C4C58462D629.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.