Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time. Klaassen stays as he wants to fight for his spot, and he isn't even getting game time with the U23s! I refuse to believe either Klaassen, Sandro, or Lookman can be ANY worse than the crap we have on the field. Tosun, Walcott, Niasse, Davies on occasion and Pickford the only ones who can even argue for a place in the team when a new manager comes.

The protest is not against Sam Allardyce, but against everyone from Walsh to the assistant coaches. It's disgusting what has happened to our club, which only a few years ago had reopened the School of Science.

The protest is not against Sam Allardyce, but against everyone from Walsh to the assistant coaches. It's disgusting what has happened to our club, which only a few years ago had reopened the School of Science.

Agree on this, we were in a mess before he came, its the sole reason we ended up with him, him going wont solve any problems on or off the pitch, the problems we have are deep-rooted

Agree on this, we were in a mess before he came, its the sole reason we ended up with him, him going wont solve any problems on or off the pitch, the problems we have are deep-rooted

Still are in trouble. And the fact he just keeps blaming the players and calling them crap says a lot about him. The first half vs arsenal showed it all. It’s his tactics and style of play that is crap. When he went back to the usual formation, we were much better, but his changing the team and then saying they need to be solid and consistent are at complete odds with each other. The players will realise this and turn on him. He needs to shoulder some blame for the results we have been getting and how awful we have looked. The Leicester game has been an anomaly in 12 matches of him being here, which he shouldn’t be. He is part of the problem.

Last edited:
We could of got Dzeko for the same price as Sigs,

No we couldn't. If a player isn't interested in uprooting his very settled family and leaving Roma for Chelsea then exactly why do you think he'd be interested in the upheaval for a move to Everton? We all have our opinions on who we should be signing and selling but just because you can buy them on FIFA doesn't mean real life works out like that.

Three managers in 3 seasons, with the various players they have purchased to do specific roles in the preferred setups and managing to dispose of the spine of the team that looked so promising Stones Barkley and Lukaku, that is the problem.

Klaassen stays as he wants to fight for his spot, and he isn't even getting game time with the U23s

I thought Klassen turned down Napoli because his agent discovered leaving the Prem would have scuppered some sponsorship deal he had? It was very late in the day when he changed his mind and stayed so there was definitely something that came up in the process rather than a desire to stay and fight which would have put a stop to the deal before it gained any traction.

This doesn't make that much sense.

If he is still here by next season then he will have turned it around between now and then so why "protest" at that?

If he carries on the way he has been recently he wont be here. So its win/win.

Turn what around? He’s here to keep us up that’s it. He can’t and won’t change his style so he’s gotta be binned end of season.

I thought Klassen turned down Napoli because his agent discovered leaving the Prem would have scuppered some sponsorship deal he had? It was very late in the day when he changed his mind and stayed so there was definitely something that came up in the process rather than a desire to stay and fight which would have put a stop to the deal before it gained any traction.

Something about “image rights” I believe.

Turn what around? He’s here to keep us up that’s it. He can’t and won’t change his style so he’s gotta be binned end of season.

Why are people so aggressive on here?

I am agreeing with you! If he somehow manages to be here next season it will be because he has gone unbeaten for the rest of the season which aint going to happen. So its win/win.

Why are people so aggressive on here?

I am agreeing with you! If he somehow manages to be here next season it will be because he has gone unbeaten for the rest of the season which aint going to happen. So its win/win.
I hope you're right but I certainly wouldn't be putting my mortgage on it.

I can see us muddling along as we have been, finishing 8th or 9th and then a statement along the lines of "Sam was brought in to stabilise the club and push us away from the bottom of the table, finishing in the top half and narrowly missing out on a European spot is a testament to the good work he's done here. We look forward to seeing what Sam can do with a full pre season with the squad and his own players to work with."

Status
Not open for further replies.