Priority Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueIsTheColour

Player Valuation: £8m
How long do they take to be added to your account, I bought a ticket to the Europa qualifier home leg a couple of weeks ago and I'm still showing as zero priority points, is this normal or do I need to contact the club?

How long do they take to be added to your account, I bought a ticket to the Europa qualifier home leg a couple of weeks ago and I'm still showing as zero priority points, is this normal or do I need to contact the club?

They have probably allocated them to someone else, did you buy tickets for another account at the time as well?? They might have them.

they are still using last seasons credits at the moment,they usually start on this seasons first game in November.
whether that euro home game will count is another matter altogether!

they are still using last seasons credits at the moment,they usually start on this seasons first game in November.
whether that euro home game will count is another matter altogether!

so would I still be on zero until November...and then all the points for home Europa and League cup etc would kick in at once and it will jump to 3 or 4 points? Seems an odd way to do it if it is

so would I still be on zero until November...and then all the points for home Europa and League cup etc would kick in at once and it will jump to 3 or 4 points? Seems an odd way to do it if it is

Yeah, because it's kind of a fairer way to recognise fans efforts from the season before.

As if it started off on 0 from this season, the loyal ones would probably miss out. If i'm not mistaken, Watford was the first game to use "Last Seasons" credits.

Bill Kenwright is currently trying to pay for Sigurdsson with the points ffs

I went for the air miles instead mate, got them already.

thanks for the help all. Do child tickets count as a priority point, I have an adult season ticket but my brother wants to take my nephew who is under 11 to the Split game...would I still get a point if he uses my customer number for the boy?

thanks for the help all. Do child tickets count as a priority point, I have an adult season ticket but my brother wants to take my nephew who is under 11 to the Split game...would I still get a point if he uses my customer number for the boy?
I doubt it simply because the ticket you're buying probably has to match up to the customer details. A few years ago I bought a concessionary ticket for someone for an away game I couldn't go to and Everton rang me giving me the option to upgrade or cancel the ticket.

May as well pay the extra money if you're relying on the credits for later in the season.

Spoke to box office yesterday ,they having all kinds of teething troubles with the new systems . Leave it a week or so and it might get sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.