Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying pace is everything but when you have no real outlets to stretch the defence, paired with a lack of movement then it's no real surprise we look so weak in attack.

Every time Willian picks up the ball and drives at our defence it reminds me what we're missing.

And make no mistake- Chelsea haven't been that good. They have been clinical though. That is the difference between them and City last week. We are making it too easy for them. Koeman wanted to grind this game out, but it hasn't worked as Chelsea has capitalized on their chances.

match formation against chelsea at their gaff, didnt we do the same thing last season with similar results?

No Hazard, No costa, no pedro either is their, absolutely woeful display from players and manager so far, second half lets see if we make changes in order to get back in or just decide to try to not get battered...

He's playing

We've played 3 games in 6 days all away. We're at Chelsea who are a good team and were we seem to fall apart lol yes koeman is partially to blame formations players etc. But all you cryin the seasons over etc Behave yourselves.

Yes Season has just started but im not accecpting a performance like that first half. A pressing game!!!!! They stood 5 yards off every cross including the second goal. Chelsea are showing us how to press as a team. We look toothless and nearly uninterested. Poor poor effort. Have a go ffs.

Not saying pace is everything but when you have no real outlets to stretch the defence, paired with a lack of movement then it's no real surprise we look so weak in attack.

Every time Willian picks up the ball and drives at our defence it reminds me what we're missing.
Holgate isn't willing to take anyone on. Baines isn't willing to take anyone on. It really leaves us with nothing going forward

What's going on is three games in six days and playing the champions away

I might run with that excuse if I was not experiencing a sense of deja vu from last November :(

Or Spurs a few months later.

And The Pit in April.

Or having a deep sense of foreboding knowing we are going to sit through the same thing again at OT in s few weeks.

This is pure mindset from the manager IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.