Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming its been planned already, or perhaps there was Plan A and B depending on relegation. It makes zero difference as to whether it's been made public or not.

Im sure there will be things in place.

Also having worked for Burnley while Dyche was there, Dyche will be fully prepared.

Well it does because it's the only trips we get these days abroad

Well it does because it's the only trips we get these days abroad

it doesn't though. The question was are we going to be prepared for the new season, Dyche will have his plans for pre-season in motion. As shown in the post I quoted.

Whether the fans know what the plan is, is irrelevant to the question of whether we'll have a organised pre-season.

Obviously the sooner the better for the announcements as it lets fans make plans. But it makes no difference to the club for them being prepared for the new season whether the plans are in cement 3 months ago or next week, as the players won't return for pre-season for 2/3 weeks anyway.

Anyone heard of a friendly with Sheffield Wednesday? Apparently had some issues with their plans when they dropped into play offs so similar boat to us with uncertainty.

Mentioned by a couple from their end online. Probably 2 + 2 = 12

Anyone heard of a friendly with Sheffield Wednesday? Apparently had some issues with their plans when they dropped into play offs so similar boat to us with uncertainty.

Mentioned by a couple from their end online. Probably 2 + 2 = 12

I've heard we are playing all 96 teams in the football league as Dyche wants them super fit for the opening game of the season.

Unfortunately by the time the Sheffield Wednesday match comes about, we'll have to field our under 9s as everyone else will be either injured or dead.

I've heard we are playing all 96 teams in the football league as Dyche wants them super fit for the opening game of the season.

Unfortunately by the time the Sheffield Wednesday match comes about, we'll have to field our under 9s as everyone else will be either injured or dead.
That explains everything thanks 😂

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m looking forward to playing someone like getafe at home a week before season starts, lose 3-0 and look miles off it with only a new second choice goalie in the squad, DCL still injured and maupay upfront and absolute panic ensues. It’s the Everton way.

Status
Not open for further replies.