Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we have a good structed pre season player national league up, say a Chester, then Wrexham, and Wigan, Blackburn/Celtic then two European teams one away and at home

Touch wood they are back in end off June if not on international duty. hooe he runs these lot into the ground. Don’t want to be players not looking ready and at it l, I also hope we at at least one new forward starting in the first game in august. Not going through all this again with not getting things right in pre season as it catches up.

Will more reserve and womens games be played at goodison. Would to take my grandkids to see it before it closes, no chance of first team games

Was sent this by a Rennes fan on twitter last night they are set to announce Wolves away at St George’s Park and West Ham at home but no mention of us yet.

Attachments

• 88AB6031-FF0C-48D8-8CCC-5941A1ADC735.jpeg
    88AB6031-FF0C-48D8-8CCC-5941A1ADC735.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 128

Have to imagine it’ll be around 1st July, that’s when a fair few others are back.
Wanted last week in June as for years I always feel like we are under cooked. I said earlier in this thread that I would like us to play local sides just because I can’t be arsed with the players travelling all over the shop. Also hope we have a few new faces when pre season starts.

Wanted last week in June as for years I always feel like we are under cooked. I said earlier in this thread that I would like us to play local sides just because I can’t be arsed with the players travelling all over the shop. Also hope we have a few new faces when pre season starts.

They will come back the fittest they have been for years under Dyche.

He is infamous for his pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.