pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton Football Club will travel to Nairobi, Kenya to take on Kariobangi Sharks FC in the first 2019 pre-season friendly announced by the Club
on Sunday 7 July (kick off TBC) at the Kasarani Stadium, Nairobi, Kariobangi Sharks FC are winners of the 2019 edition of the SportPesa Cup

Everton Football Club will travel to Nairobi, Kenya to take on Kariobangi Sharks FC in the first 2019 pre-season friendly announced by the Club
on Sunday 7 July (kick off TBC) at the Kasarani Stadium, Nairobi, Kariobangi Sharks FC are winners of the 2019 edition of the SportPesa Cup
Can anyone PM a stream. Thx.

on Sunday 7 July (kick off TBC) at the Kasarani Stadium, Nairobi, Kariobangi Sharks FC are winners of the 2019 edition of the SportPesa Cup :)
Had a hard fought 2-2 draw yesterday against the powerhouses that are Chemelil Sugar.

'The lads':) Don't think much of Chemelil's ground.

Dance off with Siggy please.

should of tried to get a place in the international champions cup, if we got a game in the principality stadium or wembley against someone like madrid we would of sold it out.
i think we were in it one of the years

it's a weird one isn't it, You'd think we could pull a better sponsor but I don't want to turn into one of them fans who starts caring about sponsors and all this jargon on the shirt that is irrelevant
You are right tbf. It mad caring about it but SportPesa have already posted a few things insulting Everton. We also are missing out on massive US exposure. A game agaisnt DC with Rooney would seem a logical preseason game

should of tried to get a place in the international champions cup, if we got a game in the principality stadium or wembley against someone like madrid we would of sold it out.
i think we were in it one of the years
You realise we don’t get to keep that money, right?

Teams get paid to appear. We’d be paid £5 based on our global appeal.
if there was a game against madrid or barca in wembley or wales stadium we would sell it out, spurs get paid around 10m, i would expect us to get around 7-8m + ticket sales

Status
Not open for further replies.