PRE SEASON ( SOUTH AFRICA ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Africa will be a good tour, and I would also like Bobby Brownshoes to chat with his pals at Barca and get them over to Goodison for a friendly

No, no, no, a thousand times no.. we need to keep Barca a million miles away from our manager if you don't mind.

Remember last time we was meant to go, lads had injections paid for flights and then it got called off.. Cost the club alot of money to refund them (n)

That was Ghana.

The last time Everton were going to South Africa (2011), Everton shook on a deal with promoters Alexander Ross only for AR to opt to take Spurs instead. Everton took AR to court where the case was lost and Everton had to pay legal fees of £300k.

Remember last time we was meant to go, lads had injections paid for flights and then it got called off..
Eh? What injections do you need for SA?

Can we not do a pre season tour of spain

Boss Football Teams
Great Weather
Cheap for the fans to travel
Do some loan deals at the same time.

I'll see your hand, and raise you:
5 quid steaks
50p beers
game reserves
beaches
cheap for the fans to travel (once you're here)
speak english (well, mostly)
uncover the next Stevie P

oh, and honey badgers.

Eh? What injections do you need for SA?

I'll see your hand, and raise you:
5 quid steaks
50p beers
game reserves
beaches
cheap for the fans to travel (once you're here)
speak english (well, mostly)
uncover the next Stevie P

oh, and honey badgers.
Is right.

Just been told everton have got offers for south africa or the united arab emirates, they are waiting on to see who wins the fa cup on saturday before they sign a contract pre season should be confirmed next week;) hopefully its dubai

Just been told everton have got offers for south africa or the united arab emirates, they are waiting on to see who wins the fa cup on saturday before they sign a contract pre season should be confirmed next week;) hopefully its dubai
Ahhh dang. If the offers include $$$ its not even a contest. Enjoy.

You and Darren Gibson both....

Status
Not open for further replies.