Pre-Season 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy4efc

Player Valuation: £60m
I'm sure we had a pre-season thread last year? Apologies if there is one but couldn't fine a general thread covering everything. I will update the first post with the schedule as we go. So far I think we have one confirmed game? Sevilla.

Sunday 6th August - 3pm - SEVILLA (H)

Looks as though we have a game against a Tanzania side, I get we would play in new places to raise profile, but can't see the benefit here.

http://www.footballnewshound.com/View.aspx?Si=11&Ap=Common&Al=newsview.html&Un=Everton&NI=3096103

"Eight African clubs will play in tournament for the right to face Blues"

If anyone can put the links to the rumours, I can add them in temporarily if they have dates as unconfirmed

I'm sure we had a pre-season thread last year? Apologies if there is one but couldn't fine a general thread covering everything. I will update the first post with the schedule as we go. So far I think we have one confirmed game? Sevilla.

Sunday 6th August - 3pm - SEVILLA (H)

Looks as though we have a game against a Tanzania side, I get we would play in new places to raise profile, but can't see the benefit here.

http://www.footballnewshound.com/View.aspx?Si=11&Ap=Common&Al=newsview.html&Un=Everton&NI=3096103

"Eight African clubs will play in tournament for the right to face Blues"

The Tanzania game is probably part of the sponsorship package with Sportspesa

Still miss tranmere on a Friday night, good bevvy in town in afternoon before heading over, Cmon eberton bring it back

Unaware on these forums I can only update the post in the first 10 minutes. If a Mod would update for me though with this image and I'll tag a mod to update when more friendlies are confirmed?.

Attachments

• efc friendlies.png
    efc friendlies.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 96

I'm sure each opponent will be more depressing than the last. And our performances will follow suit. Some will scream that we have been found out, some that pre season games don't matter, culminating in a bang average season the likes of which we have never seen are absolutely used to

Haven't we got 3 games in Netherlands?

Got a message from a good mate earlier, who does every game including every pre-season.

Apparently it'll just be the 2 games in the Netherlands now, as their bizzies don't want us there over a weekend. Games likely Wed & Fri. Watch out for an announcement from the club by the end of this week (apparently).

Status
Not open for further replies.