Potential manager - Zidane

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seriously doubt it, he could probably walk into a job like Juve or PSG if either of those change their managers in the summer like many expect. Or he could just ride off into the sunset and be totally content with what he's achieved as a manager in just three seasons. Two CLs, a league and world super cup is pretty good going haha.

Either way the bloke isn't coming anywhere near us. Luis Enrique could be a shout though, didn't he say a while back he'd be tempted to manage in England for the right job?

It's looking increasingly likely that he'll be on his way out of Madrid given their current form, should we be in for him at the end of the season if we get rid of Allardyce?

No point keeping Allardyce if a top class manager becomes available. What do you think?

Laugh-21515868018.gif

him or moyes for me mate
Dont think Moshiri will entertain Moyes as a viable option, he's had a chance to do so twice with Moyes being open to it and chose Koeman and Allardyce. If Sam gets a shout ahead of him then I doubt he'd be Sams replacement. If he gets West Ham top 10 which looks likely they'll extend his contract anyway. We need a manager who can do the basics and get a team balanced and earning points.

Status
Not open for further replies.