Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
First death confirmed in UK.
Moving to the next phase now.
Looking ominous.

Not really - person who died was elderly and had underlying health conditions.

The majority of fatalities have been the elderly which is common with most illnesses. I haven't an issue with then shutting down events but meh too much scaremongering going on in the media for my liking.

Cant say I know much at all about this virus. But is it actually going to be possible to stop the spread of it at this point?

We can delay its spread, but unless we restrict the whole world to staying in their house for a month we wont stop its spread.

The longer its delayed the more we learn about it, the more chance of a "cure" coming, but it cant be stopped, currently, only delayed and delayed is very good.

We can delay its spread, but unless we restrict the whole world to staying in their house for a month we wont stop its spread.

The longer its delayed the more we learn about it, the more chance of a "cure" coming, but it cant be stopped, currently, only delayed and delayed is very good.

I saw some bloke on the news earlier mention that he thinks its better to catch it now and grow "some" immunity to it incase the strain mutates and becomes more deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.