Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some league have put a two week buffer in place but I think if it carries on, they will just bite the bullet and say the whole season is behind closed doors.

Bigger question is the Euros then. All the European league bodies involved will want to make sure that goes ahead. Going behind closed doors in the respective leagues allows them to put focus on the Euros.

The prediction is for a peak in five weeks (although this is not the current government line, but from PHE)

Public Health England are modelling for 70% of the population contracting it, 1 million needing hospital and 50,000 extra deaths, maybe more.

Everyone should start taking this very seriously. Italy is in complete lockdown and the deaths keep rising, 200 died today. We're 10 days behind Italy.

Some league have put a two week buffer in place but I think if it carries on, they will just bite the bullet and say the whole season is behind closed doors.

Bigger question is the Euros then. All the European league bodies involved will want to make sure that goes ahead. Going behind closed doors in the respective leagues allows them to put focus on the Euros.

I mean health is paramount so the FA need to decide

The euros will go for sure I think.
Especially when it's been held all over europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.